Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting on a 2021 xp 4 1000, but dealer isn't sure when they are shipping yet. Just curious if anyone has caught wind of a rough release date?

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
With this Chinese Virus going on, hard to say.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was just told by a dealer they are "expecting" their first XP4's in 2 - 3 weeks. I know them well, done a lot of business with them and know they won't BS me any more than is expected on delivery dates

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was just told by a dealer they are "expecting" their first XP4's in 2 - 3 weeks. I know them well, done a lot of business with them and know they won't BS me any more than is expected on delivery dates
I was told the same time frame. first part of September-mid September.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Waiting on a 2021 xp 4 1000, but dealer isn't sure when they are shipping yet. Just curious if anyone has caught wind of a rough release date?
Have 2021 XP1000 Deluxe on order. Was originally told the range was 9/3-11/3. Dealer texted me this morning it could be here right after Labor Day.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Was told this week that my xp4 will ship between 9/30-10/15

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
The COVID excuse is getting really old from POLARIS andy everyone else. At this point we should be past that excuse. You can either build the machines or not. Sadly I feel like COVID is covering up POLARIS piss poor shipping capabilities. Its no different with snowmobiles year after year. ****, it takes like 5 days for snowmobiles to ship form Minnesota to IL.

I'm likely canceling my order for an XP General because they can't guarantee it before mid October. October is are best time to ride.....I'm not going to be sitting around waiting when all they can give me is a 4 plus week window. Polaris should be better then this.....

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Such are the times we are all now living in.
Won't hurt Polaris one bit canceling your order as 5 other people will be in line to buy the machine. Especially XP machines.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Spring and summer were difficult times. They should have things figured out by now. Most other industries do.
I can understand if this was an RZR which I believe it made in Mexico. But these generals are made in Minnesota correct? They should not need month long shipping ranges.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Don’t forget the companies that supply Polaris and their suppliers as well. I work for a manufacturing company and we are having a rough time ramping up do to this same thing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I understand the frustration and I’m a business owner myself that has faced struggles during Covid. But at some point you need to overcome the struggles and communicate for effectively then telling the consumer that the machine might come in during the next month or two.
Will snowmobiles show up in March? That will be useful.
And don’t get me wrong, I’m a Polaris guy with sleds, ATV’s and what I thought was a side by side coming.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts