Polaris General Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
So I picked up my general from the dealer for the above mentioned warranty work, asked the service advisor about the winch again. He said that polaris offers a harness that directly connects the winch to the battery and not the bus bar and it it polaris recommendation on how to fix it. He said it’s an accessory that I would have to pay for. I told him I’m not paying for crap. I just spent a lot of money on this thing and it’s doing this right from delivery. He proceeds to tell me, well I can open an case with Polaris and see if they will offer the fix. I told him isn’t that why you did since it was “documented” and now traceable for future reference. He didn’t have a lot to say after that. Either he is full of it or he is just that stupid. I guess I’m gonna call polaris my self and start making a stink. I mean might as well, I’ll bring up the ride command also and see if I can get anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's exactly what you should do! That's a bunch [email protected]

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
That's exactly what you should do! That's a bunch [email protected]
You know what’s funny. The dealer said they went through the machine while on the phone with an polaris engineer about my winch dimming all the lights when energized . They said they don’t have a fix for it unless I buy a harness to direct to connect to the battery. I was installing my rock lights and found the main chassis ground was looser than a goose. These dumb butts didn’t even check the ground. Top notch mechanics they have at this dealer. How would you not check this stuff when it’s an electrical issue your chasing.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Those lights look great. Mine are back ordered. I found 2 cage bolts still loose in mine couple nights ago.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Hey ur utv in the road

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
There is cow poop everywhere lol. I was once told by a old man. He said “ ever since iv had cows I always have had a little extra money in my pocket” since I started my cow business I honestly can say I have always had a little extra spending money but I also put out a lot of money getting where I’m at today.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts