Polaris General Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride. My rear glass is supposed to be here the 8th no date yet on my front glass. Good to hear you got yours.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What does it sound like? Put up a video if your not busy driving it everywhere. Hoping my unit shows up early as well, but those pics are scratching the itch ever so lightly.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
What does it sound like? Put up a video if your not busy driving it everywhere. Hoping my unit shows up early as well, but those pics are scratching the itch ever so lightly.
It’s currently in the garage with the dash apart lol. Had a pile of stuff I ordered before I actually got the General. You wanting a engine sold clip or?? It will be tomorrow morning before I get to it though. I work nights and it’s just about my bed time. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Those are 2 sharp looking rigs boys!

·
Registered
5 Posts
It’s currently in the garage with the dash apart lol. Had a pile of stuff I ordered before I actually got the General. You wanting a engine sold clip or?? It will be tomorrow morning before I get to it though. I work nights and it’s just about my bed time. Lol.

It's not a big deal I can wait. Just being impatient. :) if you get time throw one up, if not, no worries. Best looking UTV, in my humble opinion. Enjoy them, both of you who have shared pics.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I’ll see if I can post a sound clip when I get home in a little while.

·
Registered
78 Posts
That’s funny I’ve had mine since Monday haven’t drove it yet either. Haven’t had time yet we’ve been busy with harvest.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Lol no soybeans.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I took a sound clip of the exhaust but can’t figure out to post a video only pictures.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Congratulations on it finally arriving, I know the excitement!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Videos have to be loaded on youtube then share link....they sound the same as the 2p20 and there are a few videos of them on there

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ah makes sense. Thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
So far the only thing I’m not happy with well 2 things. The stage 4 audio on the ride
Command is lacking a lot, volume sucks and the sub is a joke.. also the exhaust it pointing straight down. I bet it’s gonna throw
Up some dust. I see a new exhaust in the near future

·
Registered
78 Posts
I agree after reading posts on the forum about how lack luster the stage 4 is that’s why i opted for the non RC stage 2. Then got the dealer to take it out and credit me for it. So with the RC savings plus the S2 credit I have less than $1500 in my audio top.

I was looking at the exhaust pipe and thinking the same thing.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts