Registered
79 Posts
Congratulations picked mine up Monday

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations picked mine up Monday
Congrats too! Did you end up opting in for the extended warranty? I’m debating on it. Not sure if it’s worth it or if the dealer will try to weasel out of stuff. I know they gave me a little grief in my 2018 general since a “Polaris authorized mechanic” didn’t install some of the stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
121 Posts
Congrats too! Did you end up opting in for the extended warranty? I’m debating on it. Not sure if it’s worth it or if the dealer will try to weasel out of stuff. I know they gave me a little grief in my 2018 general since a “Polaris authorized mechanic” didn’t install some of the stuff

I have the warranty on my '18 and my dealer is great.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I can tomorrow morning when I pick it up!!!

Awesome! Thanks!!
Mine is on order, but not supposed to get here for another month. Kind of anxious to see what they look like, nothing like buying a new toy without seeing it first !

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome! Thanks!!
Mine is order, but not supposed to get here for another month. Kind of anxious to see what they look like, nothing like buying a new toy without seeing it first !
Oh I know lol. I just went off of pictures and the wife wasn’t a fan of the tan. So black we went. My dealer gave me a ship date of October 7th and it came in on September 30th. So I’ll take delivery on the 1st. I feel like a kid at Christmas!!. Time to go to sleep so the morning gets here faster lol.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome! Thanks!!
Mine is on order, but not supposed to get here for another month. Kind of anxious to see what they look like, nothing like buying a new toy without seeing it first !
The dealer just called. They said if I can get there tonight I can pick it up lol. I’m 45 minutes away from the dealer and no way I’d make it before they close. Looks like I’ll get it in the am.

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I usually don’t do the the extended warranty thing but I opted for the 6 year warranty this time.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Lol I’ll get more only one I have as of now

·
Registered
79 Posts
I took it this morning to a buddy that has a decal shop we’re going to change the graphics some they are a little too dark and blend in for my liking.

·
Registered
79 Posts
More pics

6CF544FD-B0F0-4B90-BD3D-DB9BF30953D8.jpeg

·
Registered
79 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts

·