Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of a company who sells the canvas framed upper doors for the 2020 general xp 4? Ive only been able to find them for the 2 seater.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok thank you... I’ve been looking in their website but can’t seem to find any, maybe they’re just out of stock... I’ll keep looking. Thanks again!11

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don’t have hard frames but upper canvas doors from cec enclosures on Facebook and couldn’t be happier. Plus I can get like 3 sets for the price of one Polaris kit. They’ve been towed probably 5k miles at highway speeds and this will be their 3rd winter with no problems

·
Registered
114 Posts
I don’t have hard frames but upper canvas doors from cec enclosures on Facebook and couldn’t be happier. Plus I can get like 3 sets for the price of one Polaris kit. They’ve been towed probably 5k miles at highway speeds and this will be their 3rd winter with no problems
Can you post pics?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
How inconvenient is it to unzip to get out? That is the swaying point for me.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
The zippers take a half second to unzip once you get used to them. Just have to remember they’re on. And I think the cab seals more than my ryfab windshield. The only area where I get any air flow is the bottom sides of the windshield

1 - 10 of 10 Posts