Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner of an XP 4!!!! After about a long 4 week wait I was able to pick up my General from the dealer last week!!! I sold my little ol 2012 RZR 800 (50" Trail) about a month ago. I needed something bigger for the family. This General is impressive and a huge upgraded!!!! Got to put some miles on her last weekend, still giving her a shake down, but so far I am liking it and so is the family!!! Going to add a street legal kit, side view mirrors, and maybe some LED whips (need to look for mounts and mounting locations) any input would be greatly appreciated! I will also look into some light pods or/and light bar.

IMG_3684.JPG
IMG_3679.JPG

·
Registered
792 Posts
Greetings from El Paso! Where in Southern NM? We have to be near neighbors. I can totally relate, I still have my 2009 Rzr 800 trail. Can't quite part with it, it still has its place in my stable.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I just saw that your in Las Cruces, I bought my XP back in November and it was the first one sold at the Power Center. Bret is a great guy to deal with! I actually grew up in Las Cruces, There is some great riding in the area.

Reactions: tonys57vw

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just saw that your in Las Cruces, I bought my XP back in November and it was the first one sold at the Power Center. Bret is a great guy to deal with! I actually grew up in Las Cruces, There is some great riding in the area.
Hey Corbo! Yup we are neighbors! I think I have seen all your youtube videos haha. Bunch of good guys at the Power Center! Let me know if you whenever you come back to LC to ride!

·
Registered
792 Posts
Hey Corbo! Yup we are neighbors! I think I have seen all your youtube videos haha. Bunch of good guys at the Power Center! Let me know if you whenever you come back to LC to ride!
For sure, I've known Bret since the Early 80s. We are wanting to hit the Dona Ana's and get back over to the Robledo's. I grew up riding dirt bikes all over the Dona Ana's. I will get in touch and give you a heads up when we plan to get back that way, it should be in about 3 weeks.

Reactions: tonys57vw
1 - 9 of 9 Posts