Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys- been lurking for awhile. And dang if you folks haven’t already cost me some money! Just bought a new XP. Waiting on delivery because the dealership is doing a recall on the ECU. Going to take awhile because of our current situation...

this is my first sxs. I bought an excellent piece of land to enjoy with my 9 year old daughter. Already covered in trails. Plus it’s timber so I need the machine for work too.

I did a LOT of research on different units. Was leaning first towards Can Am X3s but figured that would be way too much speed for me. Then focused on the Talon. Test drove one. Nice machine. But not very good for utility. So I landed on the General. I test drove one and figured it would do.

Thank you again for all the info. And here’s to all the money I’m going to spend (accessories, upgrades, repairs...). Stay safe guys- weird times we are living in...

·
Registered
331 Posts
Greetings from El Paso

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Welcome aboard.
Make sure if using for pulling or low speed driving to use low gear.
Also don't forget to insure it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys for the warm welcome and excellent advice, I really appreciate every bit of it. Stay safe...

·
Super Moderator
4,098 Posts
Welcome to the site and G ownership Gpa9504!

Everybody on here will be glad to tell you about things you didn't even know you wanted. and help spend your money!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts