Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone make a rear window for the XP with stage 4 Fosgate speakers I just purchased a new General yesterday and looks like most rear windows are not compatible with the Fosgate 4 system

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Polaris. I have no experience with any other options, but I have a 2020 w/Stage 4 and the Polaris rear lock-and-ride fits great. Very happy with it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does anyone make a rear window for the XP with stage 4 Fosgate speakers I just purchased a new General yesterday and looks like most rear windows are not compatible with the Fosgate 4 system
I have a 2020 XP4 with stage 4. I put the Polaris lock n ride glass rear window in it. Either loosen or remove speakers and put window in then put speakers back. I really like the glass!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Polaris. I have no experience with any other options, but I have a 2020 w/Stage 4 and the Polaris rear lock-and-ride fits great. Very happy with it.
Off topic just cause I have seen it as an issue, Do you have any issues with your stereo sound? I heard the fade doesn't work either or did they do a fix?

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Off topic just cause I have seen it as an issue, Do you have any issues with your stereo sound? I heard the fade doesn't work either or did they do a fix?
I have the same “region” volume and fader issues that most others have. I was also a bit underwhelmed with the sound quality when I first bought the machine, but am “okay” with it after learning the volume and fade all the way to front tricks. I’m also not the listen to music while I ride type, so it doesn’t bother me that much.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I never even thought about this... I been looking at the ryFAB rear window because it has a sliding window, does anyone have this window with the stage 4 sound system?

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes you just change the region from north america to europe and sounded way better
I never even thought about this... I been looking at the ryFAB rear window because it has a sliding window, does anyone have this window with the stage 4 sound system?
From the research I have done it seems like some will fit with the loosening of the rear speakers or removal of rear speakers install rear window then screw speakers back in. Supposedly its pretty easy just takes a few extra minutes.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Do as suggested remove the back rear hold down clips that are used as additional speaker retainers loosen or drop down the speakers as suggested and install your lock and ride rear glass. That is what I did to mine. I have had no problems with speakers loosening, etc.

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do as suggested remove the back rear hold down clips that are used as additional speaker retainers loosen or drop down the speakers as suggested and install your lock and ride rear glass. That is what I did to mine. I have had no problems with speakers loosening, etc.
I have the polaris brand glass rear on order. Once you removed the rear clip thats currently there on the window channel and install new window do you not need the rear clips since the window is keeping it in place? Or will the window fit over the clip?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes the Ryfab works wit the stage 4. I have one and love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have the polaris brand glass rear on order. Once you removed the rear clip thats currently there on the window channel and install new window do you not need the rear clips since the window is keeping it in place? Or will the window fit over the clip?
The clip stays there. It just slides into the channel over the window gasket.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Nate You don't need the clips. I have 3000 miles on my 2020 Speakers stay in place with no issues of loosening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts