Polaris General Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Well just wanted to do an update on my general I have add superatv high clearance forward arms and 1in wheel spacers and some sezimek upper doors. Very pleased so far.

The bad in the past 6 months I have blown two transmissions due to the weak and pointless turf mode. When it blows it don’t just break inside it blows a hole in the case.
Very frustrated with it break once shame on them break twice shame on me. So since this is my third tranny I went ahead and installed the rzr spool. Now works great or so I thought. Since the first tranny break I had a vibration and road speeds and I assumed the carrier bearing was geting wore out. Well that was not the case. On the last ride the driveshaft sheared off right behind the bearing. So I just ain’t having and luck. So I pulled the rear broke section out and rode the rest of the night with 2wd only. When we hit the pavement on the way back to the trailer the general rode the smoothest it ever had even when it was new. So I reckon ima going to be running 2wd until superatv drops their cv propshafts. Hopefully after that machine will be sound again.

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Well decided that stock lights wasn’t cuting it so I started a search and found this 40in light Bar 24000 lumen it turned out awesome also installed a second fuse box for accessories it was 8 bucks on amazon so couldn’t pass it up.

Nice write ups. What light bar bracket did you use? A closeup of the brackets would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well decided that stock lights wasn’t cuting it so I started a search and found this 40in light Bar 24000 lumen it turned out awesome also installed a second fuse box for accessories it was 8 bucks on amazon so couldn’t pass it up.
It’s just a 50 in eBay special the brackets mount to the bolts under the roof and came with the light bar whole setup was 112 with rocket switch just search Polaris general light bar and u will see it

Nice write ups. What light bar bracket did you use? A closeup of the brackets would be much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its just a 50 in eBay special the brackets mount to the bolts under the roof and came with the light bar whole setup was 112 with rocket switch just search Polaris general light bar and u will see it

21 - 23 of 23 Posts