Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello!

What prices have you been able to negotiate on 2017 deluxe models??

Did your dealer waive any of the fees (freight, setup, etc.)?

How about extended warranty or accessories for less or anything like that?

Who was the dealer (name and location) who gave you the best (or worst) deal?

I live in Washington state but am willing to travel up to 1000 miles for a great deal!

Thanks, I appreciate any and all information.

:smile2:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Hello!

What prices have you been able to negotiate on 2017 deluxe models??

Did your dealer waive any of the fees (freight, setup, etc.)?

How about extended warranty or accessories for less or anything like that?

Who was the dealer (name and location) who gave you the best (or worst) deal?

I live in Washington state but am willing to travel up to 1000 miles for a great deal!

Thanks, I appreciate any and all information.

:smile2:
Welcome Bourneredi! Keep us posted

·
Registered
134 Posts
Oregon trail sports in Baker city Oregon is where I bought my 2017. They still have them in stock! Price is under 19 k. for the deluxe with no dealer prep, shipping ect.

They are great people to deal with, I have done business with them for years. Their phone number is 541 523 3500 ask for Michelle.

P.s. at the price point their at she is not very interested in trades, but you can try!

·
Super Moderator
4,175 Posts
Welcome Bourneredi be sure to post pics!! when you get one

Reactions: Bourneredi

·
Registered
201 Posts
Prices in IL

I haven't had much luck with the Deluxe. Best I found was $20,900 OTD. That was with $400 freight and our tax is 6.25%. I can get one of the white Premiums for $18200 OTD though. Thinking seriously about that. Scratch a LOT less, add roof, rock sliders, front and rear shields, or at least half shield for front. Maybe do the Fox Podium RC2 shocks. Not sure about that and figure I would ride it with stock for a bit first.

1.) Any suggestions for snow plows that articulate from within the cab?

2.) Thoughts on high lifter style arms for clearance? Do you lose the sway bar, thus losing cornering stability at speed?

3.) Are those prices that you are getting on the Deluxe including tax? Was told cost is $18,800 on one, plus about $400 freight, then your tax on top of that.

Tired of waiting and want to buy while there is still some good season left, but don't want to overpay by too much either. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
99 Posts
$18,850 OTD for the '17 General Hunter Camo & 20% off accessories in Northern California. PM me for dealer name, they haven't paid me for advertising.
That is what I pain here in OR for the same model. Is your price including sales tax? I would assume OTD includes sales tax.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I haven't had much luck with the Deluxe. Best I found was $20,900 OTD. That was with $400 freight and our tax is 6.25%. I can get one of the white Premiums for $18200 OTD though. Thinking seriously about that. Scratch a LOT less, add roof, rock sliders, front and rear shields, or at least half shield for front. Maybe do the Fox Podium RC2 shocks. Not sure about that and figure I would ride it with stock for a bit first.

1.) Any suggestions for snow plows that articulate from within the cab?

2.) Thoughts on high lifter style arms for clearance? Do you lose the sway bar, thus losing cornering stability at speed?

3.) Are those prices that you are getting on the Deluxe including tax? Was told cost is $18,800 on one, plus about $400 freight, then your tax on top of that.

Tired of waiting and want to buy while there is still some good season left, but don't want to overpay by too much either. Thanks for your help!
I paid 17,800 for a white one and then added roof radio windshield extended warranty in IL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts