Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shaggy here from East Texas. Recently Purchased a clean used 2017 General. I am very impressed with the machine. Buddy of mine has had one for two years and I just had to get my own.
The unit is the camo version with glass windshields front and back, upper door panels, I put a set of 29" stock rzr tires on it, added light bar in front, rear pods, upgraded front headlights to LED, has front and rear bumpers w extensions, installed bazooka sound bar and been enjoying every minute of it. Work at the deer lease is easy now that I can carry chainsaw, fuel, cooler, bar oil, shovel, machete, and more. The ride is excellent and power is great.
Hope to make some new friends and learn from others on the forum.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats Shaggy and welcome to the forum!

Post up some pictures of your rig when you can. I'd love to see it. Not that many Camo Generals out there; they're pretty cool.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Greetings Shaggy from the other end of the state! You came to the right placed to learn more about Generals, there is a wealth of information here! Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Welcome from Northwest Louisiana. Lot of knowledgeable folks on here.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
169 Posts
Lots to learn from the members. They are not shy in telling you how you should spend your money. It’s all good.

·
Registered
130 Posts
what part of east texas? i am just south of waco, but went to sfa in nac. use to live in center when i was in college.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A few pics when I purchased it. Then added lights front and rear. Added tool holders on right side.
I must say I love the glass windshield front and back. If the Upper doors had a way to have a sliding window to open they would be awesome but I do like the upper doors for winter right now.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts