Polaris General Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was riding my 2016 Polaris General over the weekend. I was going down a back road when I all of a sudden lost power and it seemed to go into limp mode. So I pulled over. When i checked the code it was 520231 31 which is EPAS Power Save Condition. I turned the machine off sat there for 15 minutes. Restarted out the road the check engine light went out and the machine ran fine for the next 5 miles. I shut the machine off for a hour or so, went to start back out on a trail made it a 1/4 of a mile and lost power again, but this time it threw code 520275 31 which is Accelerator Position/ Brake Position Interaction. At this point I decided to park it. Anyone ever have this problem or have any ideas ????? Thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Talked to the shop about the EPAS Power Save Condition and they told me that that code comes up when you leave the key on too long without starting it. I'm not sure how that does that when i'm driving down the road. The Accelerator Position/ Brake Position interaction they told me was when you try to like power brake and have a foot on each pedal but not sure how that ends up throwing that when you are just driving down the road either. Guess ill just take it to the shop.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts