Polaris General Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2016 Polaris General Deluxe, 10% OEM
4,813 Posts
Oh, so what machine do you have? My 2016 General has a USB port in the bottom of the console on the left side.
Doesn't have armrests.

Most USB ports have a nut on the bottom, under the console. The port body is about 1" diameter, the plastic nut, the same size.

Got a pic or two we can look at?
Pirate

·
Registered
22 XP G4
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
22 G4 xp.yes on the armrest bottom left of console with a lid. wasn't sure if it just snapped out or there was a nut ,could not feel if there was a nut and can't see it .

·
Registered
2021 general deluxe, 2 seat
135 Posts
Thank you Pirate. im trying to put in a usb plug in so need to pop old 1 out and install, was trying not to have to take out console I have the rear seat piece out and can sort of reach it . Thanks again
I installed a 2 port usb plug in the dash, so it's very handy. Wired it to the hub under the hood. It was very simple.

·
Registered
399 Posts
The one in my dash has a 12v constant source. I have to make sure I don't put anything there that might have a vampire power draw.

I run some similar to this in mine. Works well. I need to keep my 12v outlets as is so I can run air compressors and other mobile devices.

Anker Car Charger, Mini Aluminum Alloy 24W Dual USB Car Charger, PowerDrive 2 Alloy Car Adapter with Blue LED for iPhone12/11/XR/Xs, iPad Pro/Air 2/Mini, Galaxy (Not Compatible with Quick Charge) https://a.co/d/hARG8WR

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts